Thumbnails of All Pages
This page is designed to help you see at a glance if there are any elements in a
document that you might be interested in looking at in more detail, e.g. illustrations,
ornamental initials, etc.
- View document as - You can select
to view the Full Record of this item, the scanned page images, the
Illustrations page where you can view the different types of illustration
in a document, or the full text.
- Record Details - The record's author,
title and publication date are shown at the top of the page.
- Read the EEBO Introduction for this work - if an EEBO Introduction is available for the work in question, you will be able to view it from the Thumbnails page by clicking this link.
- View thumbnails - Thumbnails are displayed
in subsets of 100 to a page. Links to other pages of thumbnails are included at
the top and bottom of each page. If there are more than 10 pages you will be
able to access pages 11 onwards by clicking the Next>> link.
- Thumbnails list - Each thumbnail has its
image number beneath it. The thumbnaill itself and the image number are hyperlinks
to the Document Images page.
If you are also subscribed to Literature Online, you can access Author pages from
Literature Online where these are available for authors in EEBO. Simply click the
'Author page in Literature Online' link - the Literature Online Author page for that
author will open in a new window, with EEBO remaining open in the original window.